330 Express Side Cabin Decals

stripedo

Reaction score
My side cabin decals are super faded. Has anyone found a source for new ones?

Finest Kind

Reaction score
Do an Ebay search, you can buy them there.
I bought replacement side decals for my Trophy Pro, but after removing all traces of the old faded decals with a heat gun and acetone, I kinda like the way she looks naked ;)

Bayhouse

Reaction score
stripedo said:
My side cabin decals are super faded. Has anyone found a source for new ones?

Did you ever have any luck finding them? Mine are super faded and every time I look at them I think how much better fresh ones would look.

stripedo

Reaction score
I am still looking. Found a place that does 265 Express and 300 Marlin versions, but no 330 Express...

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
A couple of ideas. First did you contact Grady or your local dealer, as they may have some or can probably order them. Another idea would be to talk to a shop that does vinyl printing(boat names etc), they may be able to create ones for you. They may not be as thick as the OEM ones, but from a few feet away you will probably not be able to tell. Or you can just remove the old ones entirely. I have removed them on my last 2 Grady's and kind of prefer the cleaner look.

Bumpye

Reaction score
Contact Mike at Taylor Marine or your local dealer first. I replaced the decals on my Gulfstream because it was the first thing I noticed when I boarded. Faded, streaking, edges chipped. Bugged the crap out of me! It's a 2 part decal, the base decal (I call it the Grady swoosh like Nike) and the 232 oval, raised emblem. I was told by my dealer the oval emblem is no longer available. Taylor had them. Replaced them this Spring and they look great.

Raven1708

Reaction score
If you dont mind me asking what place had the Marlin 30? I am currently looking for that one.
thank you

themikehyde

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.themikehyde.com
I was wondering if anyone has done these in LED back light? Thinking last night while sitting at the marina, how neat that would look.
Mike