330 express TV replacement

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Awesome. I’m installing the new Fusion RA670. How did you hook up power and run the NEMA cord to under helm? Going high doesn’t look like an option so thinking of going under thru bilge are or something. Would love to hear how you did it and if you used same power from Kenwood system they had on there? Run new speaker wire?
I moved my stereo to the hardtop and put the remote in the cabin. We like the full features and ease of use with the main head unit at the helm. I put a blueray DVD player where the stereo was. I ran the wires behind the galley and thru the AC compartment. Then I crossed the aft berth by going above the headliner panels. That got me to the tube up to the area behind the helm. Its a 2 hour job. I could have used the old speaker wires, but one had a break in it somewhere. We love this set up. 20200512_151729.jpg20200228_123154.jpg20200131_172441.jpg

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
On Saturday, I decided to install my new Fusion MS-RA670 in my 2006 330. I wanted to run new line and nema cable to panel where my nema network is located. Also decided to run new AWS12 power cable for the hell of it. I can use for amp or whatever. I’m going to install new speakers in stern under gunnels so ran 1 30 ft NEMA cable, 1 AWS 12 gage 3 wire power cable and 4 speaker wires from existing Kenwood stereo to behind fuse panel in cabin. Not a fun job! Probably an easier way but couldn’t figure out so we just ran the wires down behind fridge taking a left inside tube that goes down past AC where we made left and went thru forward budge tube across to other side and then up and up again into box. Whew!
I’m probably going to add an amp since I think you need one for 3 zone.

next project, replacing TV!

Jtsheffy

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am replacing the original TV on my ‘02 330 express. I dont see where to access the power cable. Did you have to remove the fridge to get to it?

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I am replacing the original TV on my ‘02 330 express. I dont see where to access the power cable. Did you have to remove the fridge to get to it?
Yes. It’s very easy. Just unscrew the star board frame around the front And slide it out. I put some thick beach towels on the table and sat it there.