330 visibility ??

chub2000

Reaction score
im looking to buy a 2004 330 Express and i have not sea trialed one yet, but i have noticed that the 2008 has a higher windshield. was there a problem with the older windshield being too low ? are you looking through eisenglass while on plane ? can you see the tachs and fuel management gages when the electronics box is raised ?

thank you for any help.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Had a 2007 which is the same as the 2004. Visibility was great and thru the windshield. I am 5'8" and i had to built a box about 5" high to step on it so i could see above the bow while out of the hole shot and also i like to drive standing and that additional height gave me great visibility all around. I also use that box to store all my sinkers in little compartments i had made. Good luck with the boat, she is a great boat, the only thing if you go ahead make sure you have a surveyor look at it.

georgemjr

Reaction score
No trouble with the window hieght, standing or sitting. I am 5'10''. I do keep the electronics box as low as I can and still have the electronics exposed as much as they need to be in order to reach the bottom buttons. If I were to raise it higher, the gauges would be partially blocked while in the seated position. A slight annoyance, but certainly not a big deal. I love the boat...

chub2000

Reaction score
i think this is the perfect boat for me...i love my Seafarer, but it is too small and i have a 450 Sea Ray that i dont use because its too much hassle to take out. the 330 Grady seems like the perfect solution.

thank you for the responses and i will update on the forum when i purchase it.