330 windshield wiper washer tank?

daneagle2809

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I use this feature so infrequently that I've never bothered to find the location of the washer fluid tank. Can anyone clue me in? Its a 2016 330 with the AV2 hardtop which has one big wiper in the middle of the single big windscreen. The washer fluid hosebarb comes thru the hull a couple inches from the wiper shaft. Thanks

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Doesn't it just use whatever is in your fresh water tank? And there's usually a little valve, or something, at the helm that you open to turn on the washing fluid (fresh water) along with having your fresh water system pressurized?

Double check me, though - look in your owner's manual (or download it). I'm sure there's reference of it in there.

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
My 2007 330 uses the normal fresh water system. A separate tank would allow for anti-freeze solution, but create an additional design/maintenance issue.

daneagle2809

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Of course you guys are right. I should have realized it draws from the fresh water system (it did cross my mind lol) Thanks!

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Not sure if you are in the north where we have frezzing temperaures, but if you are make sure you don't forget to run the pink antifreeze through the wiper system too after you add it the water system

Reactions: jlflynn1