336 Canyon Aft fish box cooler

2Jewels

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 336
My fish box cooler suddenly stopped working. No power to the control unit so I assume it is a fuse or relay breaker somewhere but can not find anything on it the manuals. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

danleston

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
My fish box cooler suddenly stopped working. No power to the control unit so I assume it is a fuse or relay breaker somewhere but can not find anything on it the manuals. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
I just purchased a 2008 33 Exp knowing the fix box cooler is not working. Control panel displays two zeros" 00". Helm box works fine. Going to have dealer look at it but wondering if anyone experienced the same.

PrinceofThieves

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
My 330 has chill plates but the entire system was replaced by the previous owner. I experienced similar issues, the thermostat would power up, but the plates and system itself were not turning on. There is a reset button on mine that is located on the internal unit which is located on the port side of the boat behind the access panel in the aft berth - the small panel with 4 screws, no need to remove the entire panel. I hit the reset button and everything powered up. I also have a breaker for the chill plates in the bilge, but again, not sure if that was factory installed like that - i dont think it was. Just some things to try/consider.

danleston

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Thanks for the reply. I will try this tonight. Very helpful

Fishtales

Reaction score
just another thing to go wrong. hope you figure it out.

danleston

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Boat's with the Grady Dealer now. Will report back with their findings and hopefully working chiller. Offshore action is killer in NJ and I need to get out there!!

danleston

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Had new unit installed. Tech told me old one was fried. Installation done just in time for winter layup. Well at least next year I'm set. boxes work great now. Unit gets them way below freezing temp. No ice needed or at least ice will last a super long time.