336 Canyon- what length outriggers

beachbum

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I currently have 15' outriggers-looking at 20' and 24' carbon fiber riggers- what length do you have on your 336 CC or 34' with cabin?

Thx

JJ2468

Reaction score
I have a 33 express so I'm lucky and have the lay out riggers. Up graded the poles last year to 22' so 30 Foot total. Almost too big.

Had a 30 Bimini and had 18' rigid and worked great. The carbon fiber are great just pricey. Go big or go home I think is the expression

jip40

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
When I bought my 330 it had Lee Seniors on it - 7' layout base & 18' triple rigged poles. I kept it in dry storage and gigantic PITA every time I had it launched & put back. I solved that problem by running under a 20' bridge with 25' outriggers.

I now have the same 7' bases with Taco 18' collapsable poles with single rigging - probably will change over to double rigging for extra lines or teasers. I like this setup a lot better as it is much easier to raise & lower with riggers collapsed than the original setup.

JJ2468

Reaction score
My outriggers are an absolute pain to store in the winter I agree

They are triple rigged and not light. With that being said absolutely love them. I have zero low bridges by me in Rhode Island and only canyon fish. Can run a nice 11 line spread and can also troll just about anything of these heavy poles.

Also have a 12' center rigger

Besides the winter storage very happy with the change.