370 Express with trip 300s or 350s??

PaulBoat

Reaction score
Well I finally took delivery of the big girl about 2 weeks ago.
uva2anap.jpg

vuhaduje.jpg

e2e2a2yn.jpg

We've been working on the electronics. She's almost ready...

dyzuja9e.jpg

6a6u7yma.jpg

yhe8e9er.jpg

byzujy8e.jpg

aqapu3yb.jpg

Toddwein

Reaction score
Boat is beautiful!

What kind of spotlight is that mounted on the hardtop?

Thanks

sel1005

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
sorry to be joining this thread late, been a crazy fall, but congratulations on your new acquisition. Please post pictures of your mods as you can, I know there are a lot of folks that will want to see them.

the footrest on the helm will be a huge advantage on longer trips. other than all that has already been outlined, when you get the boat, spend a couple of days digging into every compartment, take pics, make notes, etc, as the 360 / 370 has a lot of features that might become bugs unless you know where things are, switches, breakers, filters, etc. Learned the hard way on cruises or after mine sitting up in the lift for a month or two but wish someone had suggested that to me.....

we've been fortunate to have no major issues, but little things like spare wiper blades already fitted and ready to change out, a piece of wire to re-aim wiper washer nozzles, all those little things you often need in a hurry but don't think about will simplify issues when they do pop up.

Post any question you come up with, this board has a HUGE amount of expertise thanks to both the culture and experience of its members.

onoahimahi

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Awesome boat..!

(What are the four circular objects on the transom below the outboards and water line?)

PaulBoat

Reaction score
Thanks guys and happy New Year. Loving the boat.

8ejenare.jpg

aga9any4.jpg

Todd - the spotlight is made by Marinco. It seems an excellent value with a 5-year warranty. http://www.marincospotlight.com/ I've tried it at night and it's very bright.

Here's a picture of the remote mounted at the helm.

6yma4yzy.jpg

Unfortunately with the weather and hectic holiday schedule, I haven't been out as much as I would like, but I'm getting to know every nook and cranny on her.

Fishermanbb

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to put new electronics on my 360. Are those 8212's or 8215's? I cannot figure out how to get the 15's to fit with the two odd corners of the electronics box (They are different). However, yours looked MFD's looked large so I thought maybe you had figured it out.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I have a 228 which is really like a 16 footer but I must say when I switched to a 4 blade prop it improved my cruise fuel economy, she gets up on a plane better, holds turns better when pulling toys and, improved following seas handling. I can only imagine how it would help with that boat especially when you pull a tube behind it (lol). I too would go with as much LED lighting as some others mentioned. Sounds like a very nice ride.