3rd Annual Grady White Shootout - Kismet, FI

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite-fun-friendly tourneys that I look foward to every year. Wouldnt miss it for anything.. :goodjob

'05 300 Marlin F250's

blackdiamond296

Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
Can a Grady owner enter the tourney with a non Grady boat?

I believe this question has been asked in the past; we are trying to keep this strictly a Grady only event.

However, if you want to make the trip down to the South Shore next year there is overnight docking available for both Friday and Saturday nights. Some boats coming from longer distances have done this- the captain can stay overnight with the boat and pick up the rest of the crew from the mainland Saturday morning. Obviously this requires a little extra effort, but it is possible.

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Hi Chris Jr,

I spoke with your father a couple of weeks ago. I was interested in a 306 you have for sale.

I wanted to come again this year but 3 things held me back.

#1 The crazy winds and seas.
#2 The damn bridge operators in the Quogue canal shut down at 4 pm after October 1st.
#3 I sold my boat and am waiting for it's replacement. Another Grady White, A 2009 283 Release. I still have my 282 but I traded it in so I wouldn't feel right using it. The new boat is arriving tommorow from Maine.

See you next year, Bob From Sag Harbor 8) 8) 8)