4 blade vs 3 blade on a 360 Express w/2 350's

gulfcart

Reaction score
I've searched the forum. A lot of input on other models. Can't find anyone that has done this on the 360 with twin 350's.. Was just curious what the result would be. Called Grady, they just about bit my head off. Said they spent a lot of time testing. Web site says 2007 was last test? I know Elsie did it on the 330, but can't find anyone who did it on the 360. Trying to get my dealer to help out. :) If anyone has done it with this combo please jump in!

NikM820

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
What do ya mean bit your head off? Intuitively I can not imagine that boat not benefitting from 4 blades. If you don't already have a spare set, grab 4 blades from prop gods and give them a test. If you really don't like them you can always sell them. Knowing Ken though he would probably let you return them.
Nick

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
yeah, can't help. but what about calling yamaha and seeing if there is any shop in the area that has demo props.

you already know that i have said the 330 performance is night and day. loss of top end, but the control is incredibly improved. max mpgs over a wider range of rpms/speed and virtually no ventilation, even in relatively tight S turns. good luck, ron