6 Man Life Raft

Jtravis

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hi Guys! I recently became the proud owner of a 2003 330 express. I could use some recommendations for a life raft. I plan to fish within 30 miles for the most part with the occasional canyon trip thrown in. Thank you in advance!

nodima

Reaction score
Congratulations on the boat. Just passed the one year mark with our 330 and still love it as we get to know her better. I just went through the raft purchase process and mine is coming next week. Went through LRSE in Rhode Island, as they are local to me. I went in with the intent of purchasing the Revere raft, but ended up with a Viking RescYou as it was available with a special price.

Reactions: Jtravis

Jtravis

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Congratulations on the boat. Just passed the one year mark with our 330 and still love it as we get to know her better. I just went through the raft purchase process and mine is coming next week. Went through LRSE in Rhode Island, as they are local to me. I went in with the intent of purchasing the Revere raft, but ended up with a Viking RescYou as it was available with a special price.
Thank you very much for the reply! I'll be sure to check them out