86' Tournament 19 Cushion Specs Question

Reaction score
Hi all - up here in New England my boats still under wraps... but it is time to order new cushions. I searched this forum and saw folks had done well with the affordable boat cushions guys so checked them out. Good news is they've done cushions for my boat in the past so already have the template - but only for the front cushions. I've tried the brochure that you download from Grady, but going that far back it was more a brochure or details about all the models from that year.

Has anyone here or does anyone have the sizes for the rear two jump seats? There are two cushions with what I assume are hard bottoms and then two smaller backrest cushions. My apologies for asking, but google hasn't been helpful and I don't really want to unwrap the old girl to measure the ones on it today. Thanks ahead of time!

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
For a 35 year old boat, consider yourself lucky that you found someone with templates!

Honestly, you're probably best off to measure yourself for the rear ones. Nothing against anyone here, but YOU want to verify the measurements. Just get yourself a shrink wrap door, tape it on, cutout the inside and climb in. Easy peasy.

Use a piece of cardboard for a template. If you want to be doubly sure, transfer that to a piece of 1/2" foamboard insulation and fine tune. That now becomes your exact template for the hard bottom.

Reactions: Byram
Reaction score
Well that was my next step! I know they are generally just rectangles... seats are almost squares... Trying all my options before I dive into the boat!

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Well that was my next step! I know they are generally just rectangles... seats are almost squares... Trying all my options before I dive into the boat!
Taking my cover off Monday I'll have it for you, I have a tournament 192. Is that what you need

Willy-C

Reaction score
Taking my cover off Monday I'll have it for you, I have a tournament 192. Is that what you need

IIRC the 192 model started in 1994 (?). The OP has a 1989, that would be a 190 model, and I think you have a 2000 year model?

(edit: meant to say OP has a 1986)

Last edited:

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
IIRC the 192 model started in 1994 (?). The OP has a 1989, that would be a 190 model, and I think you have a 2000 year model?
Ntlbc is the prefix 2000 192

Reaction score
Mine is an 86, should be same as the 89 I think, or it was the cv1 with the square transom.

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192
Stuck at work be there tomorrow morning I'll send it to you then
Ok from the top 19, 20 1/4 on the bottom and that the back measurements and they taper. I would take the wrap off, winter's over. Bring your cushions to the person who's going to do it