89 Overnighter thruhulls

Stony

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I have a 89 Overniter and would like to have my thru hulls replaced. Just wondering if anyone would what size thru hulls I would need to purchase without removing them first ?

any help would be appreciate.

thanks Stony
89 Overnighter, 2011 Honda 150

Holokai

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I have a 89 Overniter and would like to have my thru hulls replaced. Just wondering if anyone would what size thru hulls I would need to purchase without removing them first ?

thanks Stony

Someone will likely chime in with the correct answer but you can get the ball rolling by emailing Grady via their website or calling them.

You can also searching the forum using Google as their search algorithm is far better than what is built in to most forums/apps. Type in:

“Site: www.greatgrady.com (search term)”

I recall seeing a bunch of threads on this in the past but don’t have any bookmarked; will pass them along if I find them.

Fishtales

Reaction score
If you can't get the info, I'd buy several sizes based on your best size estimate and target one for replacement first. Once done, you can go after the balance of that size. GW does use various sizes, so you may need to do it a couple of times. If your buying more, firms usually are fine with returns.

CJ7Rob

Reaction score

thanks Stony

I have the same boat and year. They're 1". I did the 2 on sides, 2 deck drains and the one in the rear for the bilge which is 3/4". I changed my deck drain hoses also. You will need to take the port side drawer assembly out to get to the port side thru hull. Go with stainless thru hulls and new clamps. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you need pics.

Reactions: fisher91blue