93 175 Yamaha owners manual

dfab

Reaction score
Model
Advance
Hi all,
This is my first time posting on the site.
I cannot locate the engine owners manual from Yamaha ( to old ) does anyone have a pdf or a copy of one I can buy ? any help would be appreciated

seasick

Reaction score
Service manual or owners manual? What info are you looking to get?

dfab

Reaction score
Model
Advance
Service manual or owners manual? What info are you looking to get?
I have the aftermarket service manual, looking for the owners manual. Want to know what the gages are supposed to do / just basic stuff

Sully64

Reaction score
Model
Spirit
Hi all,
This is my first time posting on the site.
I cannot locate the engine owners manual from Yamaha ( to old ) does anyone have a pdf or a copy of one I can buy ? any help would be appreciated
I just looked and there are several on Ebay now

seasick

Reaction score
It would help if you identify what gauges you have, The individual analog gauges are pretty intuitive so I assume you don't have those but perhaps the round LCD 'digital gauges with the bars. If so, you can use any manual that has those gauges and a similar motor (2 stroke or 4 stroke)
There are different generations of the digital gauges also, a picture would help identify your models.

dfab

Reaction score
Model
Advance
It would help if you identify what gauges you have, The individual analog gauges are pretty intuitive so I assume you don't have those but perhaps the round LCD 'digital gauges with the bars. If so, you can use any manual that has those gauges and a similar motor (2 stroke or 4 stroke)
There are different generations of the digital gauges also, a picture would help identify your models.
I found one for a 150 that had the same gages that I have but not sure of the year.
LCD gages
photo to follow soon
thanks for the help

seasick

Reaction score
I may have the documentation, depending on the gauges. PM me with your email ( or if you dare, reply here with your email) and I will email you the 150 manual. For the most part, the info is the same for many model motors.

dfab

Reaction score
Model
Advance
I may have the documentation, depending on the gauges. PM me with your email ( or if you dare, reply here with your email) and I will email you the 150 manual. For the most part, the info is the same for many model motors.
stupid question time but how do I P.M. you

seasick

Reaction score
Try left clicking on my name on the post and a box will open. Select 'start a conversation'
It looks a lot like an email, enter your text and click the start conversation box at the bottom.