'95 268 Islander Water Pressure Pump

'84_241_Offshore

Reaction score
Finally getting around to getting the fresh water system on my Islander operational.
Added water to the fresh water tank........hit the water pressure switch.......opened the faucet in the cabin sink and water started to come out, closed that faucet and opened the faucet in the head, no water. Went back to the sink in the cabin, now nothing. The switch is lit, but do not hear a pump running.
Boat does not have a hot water heater.
Can someone tell me where the water pressure pump is located? The hose exists the aft end of the tank and proceeds forward. I can't see/feel the pump through the deck plate......I am hoping I can access it w/o removing the deck hatch in the helm area.

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
on my offshore, it is under the starboard cushion in the cabin. not sure if mine is factory installed though.

deepdesire

Reaction score
Model
Islander
On my 96 Islander the fw pump is located under the stairs to the cabin. You may have an access on the stairs under the non slip or you can remove the fridge and look left.

Stephnic

Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have a 98 and it is located under the steps also. remove the top step plate and it is on the right hand side mounted to the bulkhead.

'84_241_Offshore

Reaction score
I removed the fridge last night and didn't see a pump. Will look into removing top step tonight.