A 5 minute job it was not!

Fishtales

Reaction score
Very nice. I'm sure it wasn't easy but you saved a ton and have the pride of doing a good job.

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
Thank you. I have no idea what it would cost to have this done. For me it's almost more of a PIA to coordinate what I want someone else to do and hope they get it done right, than just do it myself.
The old c80 system was awfully complicated compared to the new Garmin. Half the job seemed like it was getting all the old stuff identified and removed! I still have to get the in hull transducer out. Should be a treat!

Reactions: SmokyMtnGrady

captain swag

Reaction score
I will buy the C80 MFD if reasonably priced and in good condition. PM me

family affair

Reaction score
Model
Islander
The sun cover is a little faded, but a good cleaning and some 303 will make it look a lot better. The photo of the display is about as bad as I could make it look. I'm not sure why, but when off the display looks blotchy. When on, it looks perfect. This was original to the boat. Total engine hours are 500 when I pulled this out. It should have a lot of life left.
I have the DSM, in hull transducer, GPS antenna, and all of the cables completely undamaged. I'd love to see it all go away. Let me know what you have an interest in.
20220311_212650.jpg20220311_212759.jpg