Adding Speakers and Amp - Help with wiring

quantase

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a new 2022 GW 235 freedom. I currently have four 6.6" Fusion signature series 3 sport speakers (2 at Bow-Zone 1, 2 near Aft on either side where the horizontal fishing rod holders are-- Zone 2) coming off of a Fusion Apollo RA770 (port side) and wired remote ( NRX300--StarBD side). I looked at the speakers and they are not wired to use the LED light function, so I plan to wire them up along with the wireless remote LED module for the fusion to get the full color functionality. I plan to add two 7.7" fusion sig series 3 sports with LED lights to the hardtop on either side (potential Zone 3) so that I can actually hear the music when the engines are revved and boating along. I want to add the Fusion Apollo 6 channel amplifier as well to give all the speakers some additional power. I plan to run 4AWG wire from Amp to the house battery (with an inline 125A fuse on the positive battery terminal and the black to the ground battery terminal). So here are the asks:

-- Anyone know where all of the speaker wires are being routed to in the 235 setup from the stereo? I can see the clear 8 speaker cables in the harness on the back of the stereo (Port side) that follows down to the floor, and I looked in the floor of the helm on the StarBD side to see where the clear 8 speaker cables come out at so that I can wire them to the amp, but I do not see them at all. I have looked through each of the wire looms in the helm and no luck. I only saw 2 pairs of clear speaker wire in a harness on the StarBD side in the helm that seem like they were coming from the bow; however, when disconnected the harness and played the stereo, both sets (bow and aft) speakers were still playing.

-- does the 235 come with a factory amp? I noticed 2 screws underneath the slide out companion seat, a little bit above the footrest facing the Head. I'm not sure if that is a small amp or maybe the motor to move the slide out companion seat within the enclosure? Anyone know what the screws are holding in there? I thought that maybe if I decide on a 10" subwoofer (I would need to get the 8 channel amp-- potential Zone 4), that would be a good place to put it, but not sure what's in that a cavity. Where would be a good place for a sub to be installed on the 235 if I go that route?

--anyone daisy chained the LED lights to these or other speakers with lights to get them to the module controller so you can control all colors? how did you do it? Use of soldering or Deutsch plugs or something else??

-- Pictures are always appreciated of any of these setups.

Thanks in advance.