Air Conditioner in Head ?

ttles714

Reaction score
2007 Marlin >>> Has anyone run a Vent from the AC unit into the head .? Or found a way to cool off the head ??

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
2007 Marlin >>> Has anyone run a Vent from the AC unit into the head .? Or found a way to cool off the head ??
Keep the door open?

You could certainly T-off a supply vent line and plumb it to the head. Plent of other manufacturers do that so this really isn't a "Marlin" thing - it's just a "plumbing" thing. Find the most conevenient line to T into and get 'er done!

ttles714

Reaction score
All the obvious ...I already figured out LOL ... Yes I could keep door open , and yes I could tee off the vent ... I was wondering if anyone had tee'ed off the vent and how or where they ran the vent line into the head. I was also thinking of a small fan to draw cabin air into the head ?? just a thought . so If anyone has addressed this, I would like to know what was done .. thanks

dogdoc

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
or just "get er done quick" and get out

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
All the obvious ...I already figured out LOL ... Yes I could keep door open , and yes I could tee off the vent ... I was wondering if anyone had tee'ed off the vent and how or where they ran the vent line into the head. I was also thinking of a small fan to draw cabin air into the head ?? just a thought . so If anyone has addressed this, I would like to know what was done .. thanks
Without stating what you've already thought about... how do we know that? :)

Where would you position the fan? Just keeping the door open should be all you need - it should at least make it "better".