Aluminum rod holders: Lee's GREAT DEAL

Walkers Edge

Reaction score
If you aren't familiar, Lee's tackle manufacturers very high quality marine aluminum products. In fact alot of boat builders use their products as stock, contender being one.

They have a select quantity of clamp on rod holders, the real nice aluminum kind on sale for $50-55 each, normally $110+/ea

I know because I just received (4) for my hard top and they are just as advertised, extremely nice, perfect condition, fit great. (check your pipe sizes carefully)

btw; I am in no way associated with the company, just wanted to pass along a good deal

http://sales.leetackle.com/index.php?ma ... cec00c3c26

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Great tip ! Top quality product and half price.

I have four Lees on my hardtop uprights.

I was thinking of adding a couple more to the transom, just use the inside half of the 0 deg type, split tube horizontal or vertical clamp, and screw it into the transom.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
BobP said:
Great tip ! Top quality product and half price.

I have four Lees on my hardtop uprights.

I was thinking of adding a couple more to the transom, just use the inside half of the 0 deg type, split tube horizontal or vertical clamp, and screw it into the transom.

Or you can add a s/s grab bar there and install them on the bar, only two holes drilled and serves other purposes too. Just a thought.
I was going to do that to the 330, but not enough time. :mrgreen:

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Good idea but do want it as close to the rub rail as possible and no angle (parralel to transom), so screwing it in directly brings it closer. It may look strange mounted using half the tube mount on the transom, but I'm a stange character anyway.

May have one in the middle, and perhaps two more , one each at the corners.

By the time I decide, they will likely be out of stock. That's works for me too!