Anchor Marine in NJ

eppem

Reaction score
Any of your Jerzzey members ever deal with this Marina? Comments appreciated.

eppem

Reaction score
Our Jerzzey members, sorry for typo, brain numb from taking orders from the wife all day!

KingJ

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The dealership extensively... Based on our experience in June 2015, we give Anchor Marine in Farmingdale a Five Star+ rating with 100% customer satisfaction. We bought our (2003) 208 from them personally sight-unseen by me from Long Beach CA, via the internet basically – and I literally have zero complaints. I knew exactly what I was after, but the trust we needed from a distance was always there & they tolerated my thousands of inquiries and photo requests quite well. I believe we worked with John primarily and he mentioned being on their 2nd and 3rd generations of Grady White family owners which I thought was cool. They shrink wrapped our new to us 2003 Adventure, ready in time for our U-Ship contractor to pick up & tow across our country to So Cal. Mission successful! We feel quite fortunate to have relied on Anchor Marine. (and U-Ship for that matter).

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
john and roger are top shelf.

we bought our '02 gulfstream and '09 330 Express from them (both new). john had to work a deal with GW on the 330. at the time he was "certified" up to a certain length. i even sent a note to GW telling them it was Anchor or not. i also wanted some minor GW custom work and john got it done.

good luck, ron

Lt.Mike

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
John and Roger are aces!
Roger is an old school mechanic that few can hold a candle too. Bought my first boat some 30 years ago from them and they were great. A few years back after Sandy claimed that boat I bought a used Geady.
I’ve since returned to them for advice on it. Mind you I didn’t buy that boat from them but that didn’t phase them at all they helped my anyway.
Good honest guys. I’m a little surprised guys this honest can still make a living in today’s world. :roll: