Andy at SIM Delivers Again

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Told Andy I wanted to do a complete water pump including the housing, bolts, everything. As promised, a few days later the parts came - dozens of them, many of which I would not have known to ask for. Bottom line - everything was in there, and all the parts fit perfectly. Didn't have to reuse any old parts. If you don't buy your parts from Andy, you should get to know him. Not a "shill" - just happy to get the job done right.

http://www.shipyardisland.com

8)

jellyfish

Reaction score
Andy has helped me out with all 3 of my Gradys. He again today helped me out. I always buy my parts from him and I am thousands of miles away. :lol:

CJBROWN

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
He's the best in the biz. I wish he and wife Lisa(?) great success, they deserve it.

When I had questions on my counter-balancer he was there to help, by phone and email, with factory technical bulletins via PDF, even though I had the work done locally. He made sure I got taken care of properly. A real stand-up guy.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Isn't it somethinh how ever little bag has a part number for the zillion water pump kit parts? Even the 4 bolts have individual stapoles bags and part numbers
Ditto on Andy.

Just as a point, he recommended the Delux water pump kit that he adds parts to the standard Yamaha kit (as I believe it is), exactly the added parts I needed since trying to get the old ones broke while doing job, namely that nylon bushing on the shaft and associated retainer ring had to drewel saw cut.

Just ordered a few hundred bucks more in parts.

Do have to say his price on HPDI plugs went berzerk, had go elsewhere.
Wanted to order 24 plugs. Price at that quanrity made a substantial difference.