Reaction score
Model
Release
Looking to chat with someone about their 283 Release

Just Chillin

Reaction score
Model
Release
Nice. Anything in particular you don’t like. I haven’t taken delivery yet. Hopefully on Tuesday. The only thing I noticed on the limited time I’ve been on her is less storage than I would have liked and the shore power right at the transom door

PD2hover

Reaction score
Model
Release
Nice. Anything in particular you don’t like. I haven’t taken delivery yet. Hopefully on Tuesday. The only thing I noticed on the limited time I’ve been on her is less storage than I would have liked and the shore power right at the transom door
Ours didn't have a shore power I installed it right side of the console Just for the battery charge. our boat spent its life being a yacht tender. I've replace all the upholstery New electrical switches I put power assist steering. I have 2 yamaha 250 they have 1600 hours They run great I also put transom lights up graded toilet to electric

Just Chillin

Reaction score
Model
Release
You’ve been busy. Not sure if I’m going to upgrade the head also. First on the list will be removable back rests for the bow seating…..my wife’s request. Close behind will be adding a second Garmin unit. I fish a lot and want to run two screens. Other than that just the absolute pleasure owning a Grady

Billv

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I have an 05 release and love it. On the heavy side and runs like a tank which is what I wanted. Minimizes the waves in rough conditions. I’ve made tweaks to it over the years but generally well fit it out

Just Chillin

Reaction score
Model
Release
Thanks Billy. That’s why I bought this boat. Very solid. I’ll be on the Chesapeake Bay fishing and cruising the Kent Island area. My experience is this boat can handle anything that area can dish out. Just need to be able to fish on the weekends no matter the conditions

Ekea

Reaction score
Model
Chase
You’ve been busy. Not sure if I’m going to upgrade the head also. First on the list will be removable back rests for the bow seating…..my wife’s request. Close behind will be adding a second Garmin unit. I fish a lot and want to run two screens. Other than that just the absolute pleasure owning a Grady
how do you plan to install the backrests? any links?

PD2hover

Reaction score
Model
Release
Let me know about the seat backs My wife has the same request I have dual ray marine displays Ray marine radar and auto pilot .

Just Chillin

Reaction score
Model
Release
I haven’t decided how I’m going to do the back rests yet. The newer Grady’s have it mounted out towards the gunwale and it swings back out of the way. The other option is two sleeves on the face of the fish boxes or recessed. Won’t know for sure until I can get the boat. Supposed to be delivered early next week. After I decide I will share what I come up with. As for my electronics it has the Garmin 8212 with Garmin radar and autopilot

Reactions: PD2hover