Any Custom 265 Swim Platforms?

Sea Shift

Reaction score
My stock swim platform just cracked and I am in the market for a new/better one. Has anyone replaced theirs? What type? If not does anyone know if the maker of these is garelick (sp?). Hope to get it back on for the abalone diving season. Thanks.

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Nobody? Maybe just call grady white i guess. :hmm

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Rob, Thanks for that link. That would be nice. I gotta find something soon. :bang

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I'm not 100% familiar with the particular platform used on your boat, but I may be able to help. Do you have a picture? Is it just one of those generic 2' square jobbies with a little flip down ladder and SS rails? If so, they're readily available just about anywhere.

What part actually broke? Both the platform and the rails can be either repaired or replaced.

Do you have room to make the platform wider?

Sea Shift

Reaction score
After looking everywhere I could think of i couldn't find a suitable replacement so I broke down and called GW. Well as I thought a replacement deck only is $265! :jaw So I opted to cut 1/4 inch off the back end that had broke and cap with SS angle and bolt back on. Not bad and should get me through many more Abalone seasons.