Anyone Here Buy the '99 Gulfstream on CWS Auctions?

Andrew93

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I put in a bid but was outbid and didn't see what it went for, last I saw was a little over $3,000. I would have been a lot more aggressive if it was even within a 10 hour drive for me, I was thinking maybe $3k to ship from Fl to MA without its own trailer but that might have been wishful thinking. I was mainly looking to fix and sell, if you could do under 10K with shipping someone got a good deal!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Could definitely be a decent deal depending on the actual condition, especially if you had a trailer already and/or could get the motors operational with little work. I bought my boat out on in Maryland back in 2021 and trailered her back to Seattle which is 3,009 miles away. At the time, I looked into having the boat shipped and the lowest price I could find was around $4k, on up to over $6k. Obviously Florida to Massachusetts isn't anywhere near 3k miles, but that was also almost 3 years ago now and I'm sure prices have gone up some. I'd think you should expect to pay around $4k at least for a move like that, especially with no trailer included. Though, that's obviously just a best guess type of situation at this point and you'd need to get quotes for a ballpark figure. I'm wondering what happened with the boat though... in picture #8 inside the cabin it looks like a bunch of sand and grime. I wonder if she sank and was recovered?