Anyone know a good guy for soda-blasting

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
As mentioned in another thread, I just bought a 25 Freedom, and the old bottom paint needs to come off. So I'm looking for someone to do it. I spoke to one guy mentioned in the other thread, (Gale Force Blasting), and he seemed interested as he said he could do it around middle of June. He was going to send me a price quote that evening, so when 3 days not hearing from him, I called again. He said "he'd look into it". I still haven't heard from him (a week), so I'm still looking.

Anyone here know anyone who will do it? (Boat is on a trailer in Longneck; I can get it blocked here on my property)

Last edited:

gw204

Reaction score
Bill,

Look up a place called Cheseapeake Soda Clean. Pretty sure they are based out of Annapolis. I've never used them so I can comment on whether or not they will travel to you.

I tried to find the name of the guy who blasted the 252 for me but came up empty. Sorry.

Good luck!

Capt Bill

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Thanks Brian. I have their website up on the computer, so I'll call them in the morning.
I wonmder if it could be the same place I hired to do the bottom on my 29 Blackfin, many years ago. They were from that same area, and the guy did an outstanding job.
Hope you all had a great time together at the graduation.