Atlantic Towers?

shauncooper

Reaction score
Does anybody have a hardtop or walkaround T-Top on their boats from Atlantic Towers?

If so, would you recommend, and also hardtop or walkaround T-Top?

This is to go on my Offshore Pro 240.

Thanks

stevblutu15

Reaction score
I have an Atlantic towers arch on my seafarer. Here's my opinion, if you are looking for a budget based top, they are great. I'm not a fan of the pin and pad system they used due to the flex and away the arch gets. That being said, being a budget minded purchase, it has worked out very well for me and I would do it again. They get the job done, but the quality isn't near a custom fabricated piece. Just my opinion.

shauncooper

Reaction score
Thanks stevblutu15, concerns on quality vs price duly noted!

cgmiller

Reaction score
I had a AT hardtop on my 24 Rampage. It was built for the bridge of a larger boat and was rejected due to damage, which I could not find. It was a thing of beauty and no different than the custom t-top that I had made for a 21 Mako. It had the light weight hard top, led lights, etc. I did not install all of the front support brackets and it did not flex and I was able to crawl around on the top installing antennas, etc.

B8CASTR

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 180
I have their HT on my 22 Seafarer. Very happy with it. Had it for five years. I am in southern New Jersey, don't know your location but if you want to come and see it you are welcome to.

shauncooper

Reaction score
Thanks B8CASTR, I am based in in central PA, Harrisburg area, but next time I head through NJ way I will be in touch, would be great to see the HT up close.

shauncooper

Reaction score
Went down to the boat show in Annapolis this past weekend and saw some of the Atlantic Towers products. Looks like those will work perfectly for me. Thanks for the advice guys.