auto login not working what's up?

grady23

Reaction score
Be sure whatever browser your using that the option is not set "ON" to delete cookies when you logoff.

toolguy73

Reaction score
grady23 said:
Be sure whatever browser your using that the option is not set "ON" to delete cookies when you logoff.

All other forums recognize me all the time. This site is the forgetful one.

CatTwentyTwo

Reaction score
Never mind, my mistake I guess because I just had to log in again. :x The only difference is that I didn't check the remember me box earlier today because I was already logged in from yesterday. :?

tony-sally

Reaction score
I thought this log-in thing was being worked on.I'am still haveing problems and trying to hold on.

CatTwentyTwo

Reaction score
tony-sally said:
I thought this log-in thing was being worked on.I'am still haveing problems and trying to hold on.

Same here, I can log-on in the evening and still be logged in the next morning but then it goes away by that evening. There may be a lot of work going on backstage trying to fix this but nothing seems to be happening. A little update on the status of this problem now and then would be nice.

tony-sally

Reaction score
Any update on the log-in problems.I don't know about anyone else but my log=in doesn't work even when I check remember me

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
tony-sally said:
Any update on the log-in problems.I don't know about anyone else but my log=in doesn't work even when I check remember me

I agree.. would be nice to have an update. Best clue I've seen so far is from Toolguy... windows xp works and looks like rest of windows versions doesn't. So what's different about xp vs Windows 7 & Vista?

Legend

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Never had the issue - now twice this week get a message I have exceeded the authorized log-in attempts -

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I wonder if its keeping some regulars away..I noticed BoBP(who is one of the high posters here) hasnt posted anything in over a month. Hes usually good for 1 post every few days or so.

'05 300 Marlin F250's

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Im a little disappointed this issue hasnt been corrected yet.

'05 300 Marlin w/F250's

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Its so bad for me if I hit the back key while still on the site it loggs me off. Never had an issue like this on any other site.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Auto loggon seems to be working now. For those having trouble try hitting the "Forum" button twice. Second push seems to do the trick.