Autopilot for a 2005 28ft Sailfish with twin Yamaha 250

happybanker

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase an autopilot for my 2005 Sailfish with twin Yamaha 250. It would be used for fishing and cruising 20 to 50 miles in southern California waters. Anyone have any suggestions?

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I just installed a Garmin reactor AP with smart pump on my boat over the winter. My plan is to do the configuration on the unit this afternoon. All my other electronics are Garmin, plus the unit had some great reviews so I stuck with Garmin. The install wasn't bad, had to spend some time thinking it out in terms of placement of everything. Hopefully the final step goes well this afternoon.

happybanker

Reaction score
I just installed a Garmin reactor AP with smart pump on my boat over the winter. My plan is to do the configuration on the unit this afternoon. All my other electronics are Garmin, plus the unit had some great reviews so I stuck with Garmin. The install wasn't bad, had to spend some time thinking it out in terms of placement of everything. Hopefully the final step goes well this afternoon.
Good luck in finalizing the installation. Thanks for the tip. I will check out the Garmin.