Awesome towable recommendation

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Hi Guys:
For those who use their Grady's for something other than fishing, I know the blasphemy, I have a product I highly recommend. Four years ago I purchased a tube from HO called the Atom and due to use and some mice over the winter it has met its demise. The tube has been upgraded and called the Molecule. What makes this beast so special you ask Bob? Well, I will tell you. It is huge suitable for 4 riders but HO's patented design using 3 foot in diameter spheres to support the tube deck makes this baby a rocket on the water with little drag ( good on gas). The tube is triangular in shape and has the balls on each apex. It is loaded with handles and so forth and this tube can fly even though the deck is nearly 6 feet across. It is highly stable and a rough choppy day is nothing to it. I particularly like it because the big kids, including myself there, can have fun with high G turns with it and it is incredible stable. My disabled son Kyle gives his thumbs up. Kyle is now 14 and he swims with the aid of a PFD. I have no worries that this tube get air born or flip or what ever with him on it. Note, Kyle never rides without an adult or his big sister on the tube. It is not cheap, but well worth the money if your family is into water sports and tubes. They make an even bigger one that is square called the Ion. You cant go wrong with this tube.

White Horses (Mike)

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks for that! Ours is a "slingshot" for three and its pretty great also. It has hard plastic scoops behind it that throw a righteous rooster tail :)

Would you post some pics if you get a chance?

... And Have a great summer!