Baits Motel is Dead - Long live Baits Motel II

Stonewall

Reaction score
Can't wait to get it bloody!!!

Dennis_Boat.JPG

Stonewall

Reaction score
Unfortunately (actually fortunately) We went to the Annapolis Boat Show in Oct. and my wife fell in love. So, we traded up our 30 Marlin for the 33 Express. The 30 is now in Turkes and Caicos being run by a charter capt.

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Mega told you not to tell us :D

Great looking boat- love the light color canvas, makes the lines of the boat look sleeker.

Best of luck with her.

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Very nice Baits. Good luck with her.

2005 300 Marlin w/F250's

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
VERY NICE... best of luck with her.

Cummins... the 330 owners are out numbering the 300 owners. Might get bloody if we stay where we are... might want to think about joining them

We can tell the wives it's a safety issue and we are thinking only of them. :wink:

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Works for me, Joe. The only problem is our marina cannot handle one so I would have to find somewhere to keep it. The manager told me the other day that our board has said no more boats over 33 LOA (my 300 is a hair under 35). He said at least 5 owners have asked this spring to bring in a 30' boat and were turned downed. I am curious as to whether I will have an issue when it's time for a new Marlin. If so then I may just have to move and then the 330 might just be the ticket.

Safety issue of course. :D

PS: You need to at least pass the one year moratorium on 2 foot itis since you just got a new ride.