Bennett Trim Tab Switch

Addy222

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
Hello everyone, I am in need of a Bennett trim tab switch as mine has failed! it appears I have the 3000 switch but the es 2000 will work? I cannot find one anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I might be able to order one? TIA!

seasick

Reaction score
Is your switch just the plain switch with no display lights? If so, pretty ant similar type of tab switch will work electrically. If your has connectors, you may need to splice. There are different styles and mounting options and some may fit your dash better than others.( visible screws vs. snap on bezel, square corners vs. rounded, flat profile vs. angled.
Here is an example

There are lots of options on EBay but avoid used electrical things like switches as a rule

Reactions: Addy222

Addy222

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
I appreciate the feedback. I have ordered 2 of the es2000 switches exactly like the link you e attached. Unfortunately no one has them in stock. They are back ordered.

seasick

Reaction score
Just curious. Why do you need two assemblies?

Did you check Anchor Express?

Reactions: GW1990

JRuss282

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
My switch went bad the other day also just one of the rockers broke. Bought one on Amazon I think around 105 bucks found one at the local store. Now I have two... These are older so I am going to keep the extra one. Mine has no lights, easy switch out even for me. Mine doesn't have the lights, I took a picture of the back to make sure I know where the wires go, mine had screws just disconnected and reconnected. works fine.

Addy222

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222

My switch went bad the other day also just one of the rockers broke. Bought one on Amazon I think around 105 bucks found one at the local store. Now I have two... These are older so I am going to keep the extra one. Mine has no lights, easy switch out even for me. Mine doesn't have the lights, I took a picture of the back to make sure I know where the wires go, mine had screws just disconnected and reconnected. works fine.
I can’t find one anywhere local