Best day of Grady White ownership

Peter Elliott

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 216
Pretty darn good day on the 4th of July 2021. Snuck into a back bay of the Cape and just truly enjoyed every moment!

Attachments

• Grady.jpeg
    Grady.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
My best day so far with having a Grady White was the day I got my 2004 GW 228 Seafarer safely home to Seattle after the 3,009 miles I drove her back from Maryland. That was just over a month ago in which I've only had her out fishing once since then and with the combination of the weather and the wind... we'll just say it wasn't exactly very much fun. Can't wait until next spring/summer to go fishing and crabbing since this last summer was the first in 5+ years where I didn't have a boat to fish on.

Grady.jpg

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
This was our first overnight canyon trip with the 265. Owned it three weeks. Limits of mahi and black seabass.
That was our first "Best Day"

RouwnhDh.jpg

Last edited:

Fishtales

Reaction score
What I really like is when you get everyone out on it to fish for the day. No TV, games, shopping or bailing for something better. Just fun, fishing, food, some tunes and drinks. It's a magnet for future trips once everyone digests the day and recalls all the memories.

Reactions: Pat Hurley

FLWhaler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Blood on the deck is always a great Grady day. Looks like fish tacos on the menu.