Big Government Strikes Again!

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
For all you Chesapeake Bay fishermen.....from the Associated Press:

State officials say all Maryland recreational anglers must register with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration before fishing in 2010. The requirement is part of a federal initiative to help ensure the long-term sustainability of America's fisheries. Although the survey is focused on saltwater species, some ocean fish travel between salt and fresh waters, so anyone fishing in the Chesapeake Bay, its tributaries and coastal waters must register. Anglers must provide their name, birth date, address, telephone number and the regions they plan to fish. Registration information is available online at www.countmyfish.noaa.gov. State officials say they expect to make the annual registration part of the Maryland fishing license application process starting in 2011.

RUMBLEFISH

Reaction score
This is only the beginning of things to come. And when these people get re-elected over and over and over we can only blame ourselves. :oops:

Thants what you get when you have lawyers running a country. :(

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thank Yourselves If.......

You have no one else to blame if you gave money to the Blue Water Foundation, the Chesapeake Bay Foundation, or to groups like WWF. These so-called conservation groups are nothing more than the eventual death of sport fishing. These conservationists will become the new tax man. Obama is all about taxation and control.

Bassman

Reaction score
Same thing here in CT. It's the feds to blame as they are ramming the new regs down the states throat.As usual there are fees involved, They started at $10 a year last year and wanted to jack it up to $30 for this year!!

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
S.O.S., Different Day

That was what they did to the beach permit fees for the surf fishermen to bring their trucks to Island Beach State Park in NJ. Cheap fees at first, now up to $200, and possibly more. Get the idea they don't want you fishing??

Tashmoo

Reaction score
Just think this is only Obama's first full year in office!!! Imagine how much harder his band of fat headed politico’s and the Fed's will stick it to us by the end of year four????

Hear that loud sucking sound?? It's the liberals in Washington cleaning out our wallets and the Republicans standing by with their thumb up their ---- saying we can’t stop it. The time has come to vote all of them out and start over.

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
More on Liberals

For Tashmoo:
At least they can't resurrect that fat bloated Ted Kennedy.

Tashmoo

Reaction score
I agree the problem is that he did enough damage to last for two or three lifetimes. Coakley the D replacement running for his seat (or two as he needed two) is another flaming liberal in the Kennedy tradition and I fully expect that she will win.

That said I still hold out hope to the contrary. VOTE BROWN!!!!!!

Anyone know what time the Chappy bridge dedication is next week????

miker

Reaction score
i went to do it this morning and it would not let me,kept saying put in my zip and i did again ,again ..... so i guess it will be my fault because the gov is never wrong :shock: :shock: :shock: