Bimini 30

Lainie J

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Anyone with a newer Bimini want to tell me how much they love their boat? I am considering moving from my Marlin to a Bimini. I love my Marlin but need a change and family rather do day trips to the beach versus overnighting. Thanks

go fish

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Great boat. I owned a 1998 Bimini and sold it to another member here. Currently, I have a 2006 w/ F250s on it. Getting ready to repower w/ F250Bs. If you have anyw questions, you may call me at 252-353-8777. Anthony

Gman25

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Lainie J said:
Anyone with a newer Bimini want to tell me how much they love their boat? I am considering moving from my Marlin to a Bimini. I love my Marlin but need a change and family rather do day trips to the beach versus overnighting. Thanks

Why cant you do day trips to the beach with the Marlin? We do it very often over the summer.

Lainie J

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I do day trips all the time with the Marlin. The kids are getting older and want to only spend the night if they can bring their friends. My choices are bigger boat, which i dont want or keeping the Marlin or going to a big center console. I am tired of my Marlin and want a change, its in great shape but starting to get older. I have had it since 2002 and thats the longest I have ever had the same boat for.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I also had a 2006 306 with F250's, i really loved that boat and regret every day that i got rid of it. After a year my wife and kids wanted to stay in the boat over the weekend so we bought a 2007 330, the weekend thing never happened, so i went back to my original love, the center console but a little bigger than before. To me, the 306 would go where the 336 goes with much less fuel. If you like center consoles go for it, you already know the hull, she rides awesome. Post some pictures. :mrgreen:

marsimi

Reaction score
I actually have go-fish's 98 wih F225s - had it for 5 years or so and love it.