bimini 306 insurance

NO REGRETS

Reaction score
Anyone paying less than 1928.00??I have a yachtsman policy through NBOA a.k.a ace recreational insurance...300,000 liability/300,000 uninsured boater
I live in Boynton beach florida , boat is on a lift behind my residence.....
Any alternative quality company is welcome-if it is LESS money :hmm :hmm

Attachments

• a shakedown cruise 019 (Small).jpg
    a shakedown cruise 019 (Small).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,593

NikM820

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Try charter lakes, I switched from NBOA to them. Don't know exactly what the price difference was but it was worth it.

A-Salt-Weapon

Reaction score
I agree with charter lakes 100%
They have an excellent package that doesn't limit the state of fl even in hurricane season. You just have to provide two evacuation plans. I don't remember exactly what the policy is called but it covers 120 miles off the us coast so us on the east coast can travel to the Bahamas.

My 500/300/500k policy covers my 2006 Sailfish, and trailer, and costs $1,103.00 this year. Also has stated value policy

There # is (800) 879-2248

Feel free to pm me with any ?'s

LUNDINROOF

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I have used Progressive for the past four years. Same limits as above plus 98K agreed value, plus electronics 10K and trailer 6K. Cost for the past two years has been $898 and the regular deductible is now down to $100. It does have a named storm deductible of about $4,500.
Haven't had a claim so I cannot tell you anything about their claims service.

NO REGRETS

Reaction score
So, I have Ace through NBOA, get my renewal and of course it feels high........I call another company Charter lakes , ask for a quote, we start talking. He says I have a good rate. Some one in Daytona with a newer (2006) Marlin , both of us are grady whites, with higher coverage that pays 800.00 or so less than me is a safer bet than where I live. Because of theft , and they run them to the Bahamas etc. I say Mine is no speed demon and it is 7 years older than the other guys......why am I paying go fast rates ? 1978.00 vs.1103.00 so I say o.k thanks for nothing.... they got me...and he says I am lucky?
any better ideas?
:-| :-| :-| :hmm :bang on a lift /no trailer.........welcome to se florida.

NikM820

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Sorry to hear that man. I'm afraid you're stuck. They could at least buy you dinner after they fu$$ you!

NO REGRETS

Reaction score
PROGRESSIVE 3,500.00!!!!!!!! :-|
I will stay with ace................ :D
any one want to move to Florida on the water have a lift 1/4 mile from the inlet.........AND PAY MY INSURANCE?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: