Bimini Top and All Curtains from a 1996 Seafarer

Pescadote

Reaction score
I bought this boat in FL this October and brought it out to Oregon where I am having a hard top made. The curtains are like brand new and I don't think the previous owner ever put them on. I have all of the curtains, the front, sides, and back curtain and a carrying bag.

The bimini top fabric itself is very sunfaded and the zippers are not in grade shape. If I were going to keep it, I would take off the old fabric and have a top shop use it as a template to make a new one. Once that is done, you would have a brand new top. Metal poles are in good shape and I also have the fasteners.

No idea what this is worth so I am going to put it up here for $800 OBO.

I'm located in Salem, Oregon.

Hvac

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Do you have any pics

Pescadote

Reaction score
Going to revive this old thread. I love my custom hardtop, and would like to get this out of my garage. Any reasonable offer considered! Best to PM me if you have questions.

226mike

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Going to revive this old thread. I love my custom hardtop, and would like to get this out of my garage. Any reasonable offer considered! Best to PM me if you have questions.
Would you take $500 including shipping to RI? You can call or text me. Mike (401)741-1313

Pescadote

Reaction score
I left a voicemail on your phone, 226 Mike.

Pescadote

Reaction score
Back to the top. I have pictures I can send upon request.