Bimini Zipper Repair - Northeast MD (or vacinity)

Ben Heiser

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
All:

New boat owner here (and new to Grady's obviously), I purchased a 1997 208 Adventure in excellent condition minus a few 22 year old cosmetic items.

One item is 2 zippers on the Bimini are missing teeth to attach the enclosure. The enclosure is absolutely perfect and those zippers seem fine, but I'd like to see if anyone has a recommendation for a good canvas repair business near Northeast Maryland who could replace these zippers with the correct color and quality that they were originally made with?

Thanks.
Ben

Fishtales

Reaction score
If you don't get responses, you can give A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC a call and see if they do repairs. Roll the piece up and place in a standard size box and mail. Not expensive.
They made them for GW. If not google one near you and bring it in. Any firm in the business should be able to fix it for you.

Duckdog1958

Reaction score
Not sure if you are still looking, but i can highly recommend M&M boat Sales in Middle River. The have a full canvas shop on site and know Grady's. The repaired the canvas on my 04 Adventure 208 when I bought it earlier this year. 2 day turn around. Felt like they were reasonable too.

Reactions: Ky Grady

Ben Heiser

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I haven’t done anything yet other then get the Bimini off the boat (and broke the brackets on the boat in the process).

Thanks for the recommendation...