boat cover 2000 adventure 208 (No Hardtop)

rmf4grady

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Any suggestions on a reasonably priced boat cover for my boat???

oldrusty

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Any suggestions on a reasonably priced boat cover for my boat???

Well I bought from National covers and found them reasonably priced and the cover that I bought fit great. I have a 20ft Overnighter with no hardtop and I ordered it 2 ft. longer than they recommended. Matter of fact I think I ordered it for a 22 ft. Grady. Glad I did because it fit great and covered the motor also. The one I bought was called the Silver Cloud which was their middle line. Materials seem very good and had it on this winter in New England and it kept tight and when I opened it up everything was dry with very little mildew.
Take a look at their line of covers Ain't bad for the money and saves shrink wrapping every year. That alone helps pay back for the cover. I would have sent you a few pics but I already uncovered and packed it away for the summer.
Happy boating and be safe out there.
Dennis

rmf4grady

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
looks good which one did you buy... i see a nice one for 500

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I got mine from PM winter boat covers. It's a carver, not a perfect fit but close enough. 7 NE winers so far and still in good shape.

Fishtales

Reaction score
I've heard good things about Fisher.

oldrusty

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
looks good which one did you buy... i see a nice one for 500
I bought the middle range price wise, was $450.00 and I bought extra straps. I think it's on sale now because summers coming and it's like 10% off. Anyway I'm happy with it.

SILVERCLOUD SEMI-CUSTOM BOAT COVERS BY EEVELLe​

I have trailered with it twice and never had a problem with the extra strap kit.