Boat Covers Direct

Bama96

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with www.boatcoversdirect.com ? If this 225 I want works out I wanted to get a new full cover. They have one to fit the 225 in the Acrylic Sunbrella material. How well do their covers fit? Anyone got one for their Grady? Thanks. Happy New Year! :D

gerrys

Reaction score
I've purchased two covers from them (different boats). They were well made and fit to a T.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I bought a cover from them a few years back....Sunbrella for a 208. It tore, I sent it back...they fixed it within a week and returned it. I'd use them again.

eppem

Reaction score
Boatcoversdirect

There have been a few forums on covers, this company, others, etc.

I personally purchased a cover from them for my 265 Express...(trying to do the green thing and figured it would pay for itself vs shrinkwrap in two years)...overall, very happy with everything.

My only issue is because the hard top is so high that the sides dont cover as far down on the hull as i would like but otherwise its perfect! Very durable, easy to put on and take off and it fits from bow to stern very well.

Their customer service is top shelf and can walk you thru the whole process, plus I think shipping was free when we bought it.

bigk23surf

Reaction score
I got this off ebay for $300 brand new. Exact same as ones on boat covers directs, made by Carver. Sides are a little short but it works.
boatcover.jpg