Boat Money

guido

Reaction score
I am expanding a business in NJ, and looking for anyone that might be interested in making a few thousand a month on a part time basis, and more if you want full time employment. I want to help my fellow Grady owners first, so if you or someone you know could use a few extra dollars please forward me a name, contact number and a good time to call. The few extra dollars a month could help offset any boating costs, plus the hours are extremely flexable giving you that much more time on the water.

Thanks,
John

grady23

Reaction score
With a screen mane like "Guido" and being New Jersey, it might be one-way off-shore trips *****

guido

Reaction score
Now that was funny. I had not thought of that. Guido was my military call sign. All Fighter Pilots have call signs, and mine was Guido.

guido

Reaction score
No offense, but you guys are slow. Do you feel like you were fishing for the info??? This is a fishing web site right. It's an asset management company based in Red Bank NJ. No experience is necessary. The big question is, are you interested in having an income source in case your regular job goes south, or can you just plain use a little extra money? We do all the training and it does not cost anything to get in. These days having all your eggs in one basket is pretty risky. My business is booming and who better to expand with then fellow Grady owners, and fishermen. If you would like to learn more please PM me with a contact number and I will be glad to discuss the opportunity further. Now I'll hear, "if it was that good why PM?" I asked to PM me to protect your privacy.

Guido ooops I mean John

Tucker

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Guido? New Jersey? Need a job but can't tell you what it is? And who's slow??

Sorry, Great Grady guys take no prisoners

guido

Reaction score
That is why I love this site, I never believed in taking prisinors. What I do believe in is helping others, so if you don't want to take me up on the opportunity to make some extra money, perhaps you know someone who would. The business is simple, we teach people how to make and save money for college and retirement, and pay down debt. You can get a loaf of bread at 7-11 or Super Wal-Mart. Same loaf of bread, but a very different cost. We discover where you are paying 7-11 prices for things such as car,home and life insurance and provide the very same services at the Wal-Mart prices. The savings, usually $1000.00 to $1500.00 a month can be used to pay down debt, open up a 529 plan for college, or a ROTH IRA for retirement. Our computer program does all the work and spits out the results indicating areas where you overpaid and showing replacement products and savings. This is a free service we do for clients. As you know, it's not what you earn, it's what you keep. We really do offer a great service, and who better to help than my fellow Grady owners. It's up to you. Who would like to have an extra $1000.00 dollars a month to put toward retirement, or dare I say something for the boat. I am more than happy to meet with you and discuss this further.

John

seasick

Reaction score
Sounds like a scam to me...
Regardless, it doesn't belong on this forum.

guido

Reaction score
Okay you guys. I tried to do something good at a time when people are being down sized and put out of work, but I see the saying, no good deed goes unpunished, still holds true, so with that in mind I will stop this post. I appologize for any inconvience I caused and wish nothing but the best for all of you, even those that accuse me of trying to scam my fellow Grady owners.

John

Bob Coco

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS said:
What type of business?

Giorgos, Were you over by Greenport Saturday? I saw a big Grady go by that I think said Nothing Else Matters. I was Fluke fishing.

Bob