Boat Shoes - Where?

hotajax

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I realize probably not the usual question for this forum. But I wear boat shoes all year round, even in winter. Allen Edmonds Shoes used to make a fantastic boat shoe, the Eastport, but the company made a decision to replace it with another shoe called the Force 10. Same price and absolutely miserable fit, quality, and durability. Looking for an all leather shoe, something that will offer support, and be comfortable. Have written probably half a dozen letters, they don't care. Want to increase their margins. Suggestions, please for a decent shoe.

Father's Day

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 192

I realize probably not the usual question for this forum. But I wear boat shoes all year round, even in winter. Allen Edmonds Shoes used to make a fantastic boat shoe, the Eastport, but the company made a decision to replace it with another shoe called the Force 10. Same price and absolutely miserable fit, quality, and durability. Looking for an all leather shoe, something that will offer support, and be comfortable. Have written probably half a dozen letters, they don't care. Want to increase their margins. Suggestions, please for a decent shoe.
I go with Skechers. They have a nice memory foam in them, and a white sole. They're inexpensive. You could throw them in the wash and they look nice. But the real plus is the memory foam. They feel very nice on the feet

Reactions: Punchline Cap

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I used to work at Nordstrom's in loss prevention and our office was right next to the men's shoes section, so I'd catch a glimpse of the shoes all the time as I walked by and talk to the employee's. The Sperry brand from what they said is quite fantastic, they come in dozens of different styles, colors, have different sizes, widths and so forth. I'd highly recommend checking out Sperry first as they've been around forever, you can order them online or in retail stores like Nordstrom or West Marine if you want to try them on first. I've admittedly never owned a pair since I typically just wear sandals or flip flops when being out on the boat but a buddy of mine has bought a couple pair from WM and says they're quite fantastic, as well as a fantastic product. If you for some reason can't find what you want on the Sperry website, West Marine sells them as well, and I think they might have a few other options. Good luck!