Boat T-Shirt / Boat Image Generator / Etc.

Cregan13

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I want to get some boat tee shirts made. I wanted to put a stock drawing of a 330 Express profile on back. Similar to a lot of boat tee shirts where there is a simple drawing of the boat on the back. Does anyone know where I can get that image in a format I can legally use and send to the tee-shirt company?

Also, has anyone used a company or person to make a custom logo design? I am interested in that as well, but I don't even know where to start.

Thanks.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
You can steal a line drawing from the owners manual and clean it up on a computer....if you have the time to figure out how to use drawing software..

1597498189639.png

hmmmm.... looks like they use the same image regardless of model....

Last edited:

Cregan13

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
If I had computer drawing skills, I wouldn't need the image! Good thought, though.

Bloodweiser

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I might be interested in a shirt if your making them xxl. Long sleeve

Bloodweiser

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Sure. Post a image of what the shirts will look like when your ready to make them

JJMag

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I want to get some boat tee shirts made. I wanted to put a stock drawing of a 330 Express profile on back. Similar to a lot of boat tee shirts where there is a simple drawing of the boat on the back. Does anyone know where I can get that image in a format I can legally use and send to the tee-shirt company?

Also, has anyone used a company or person to make a custom logo design? I am interested in that as well, but I don't even know where to start.

Thanks.

I have a local T-shirt guy on the West Coast his prices are good one-man shop if you like I can give his number for you ?

NavelJessyn

Reaction score
Model
Journey
Wow, I love this idea! I'm new here, but I think I'm going to stay in this community. You seem to be very friendly and interested in each other's problems. It's so nice! I think forums are made for things like this. I usually buy t-shirts from Harry Styles Merchandise and a few brands with interesting and colorful fashions. However, I think such a T-shirt would be a good addition to my closet as well.
Moreover, it would help people who meet me for the first time to recognize me at first sight! However, I do have a question. Is there one winner or several?

Last edited:

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
One of out "Nasty Habit" crew went ahead and had t-shirts made. He did the artwork himself. They were horrible. Font size and choice wrong, Graphic was bad! Even color selection off. Shirts never got worn.

Just find a t-shirt person that does boat work. Generate the idea and have them do the artwork. Discuss with them what to do when you have shirts to be made.

Another option is to get a GW t-shirt with graphic that will work with little or no modification. Take that to one of the online shirt makers.