Boston clubs?

BassinInMass

Well, I started one HERE and am in contact with Grady to make it legitimate.

And NO, I am not trying to steal members, I am trying to get something going local.

Thanks,
Gary

Z

boston grady club...good idea

boston grady club would be great, i keep my boat in salem, ma and i think a boston grady group would be a blast...just found this website....love it

Fishtales

hi,
i'm out of Marshfield and would be interested as well. Keep us posted. The most recent editon of the GW news letter discusses setting up a club. Go to the GW website to see the article. PM me when ready.

Wahoo

So who's going to the boat show sunday, I'm sure I'll be visiting the Grady booth. I'll be the guy with the Grady White hat on.. LOL

Z,
My Grady's in Salem too. Over by the Beverly Bridge.

Z

boston grady owners

meeting in salem would be great, haven't had much response from anyone.....i thought maybe meeting in Boston would be more central...it would be great to get like 10 owners in the area to get a club started...

BassinInMass

I have tried for two years to get a club going... Have even contacted GW and they aren't too interested in helping out either...LOL!!!
Maybe i'll buy a Bayliner!

Z

boston club

gotta start somehwere i suppose, hope the club grows from there? i was hoping to start an email list to get something going.......but no one responded

Grady84

I have a 19' Tournament. Boat resides on the Mystic River in Medford. I'd be interested in Joining

Mike

capeboter

Hi guys, I just got some information today that a Cape and Islands club will be starting. I got a form from Grady and Cataumet Boats. They were looking for interest and I'll be sending the form back to Grady.