Cabin Cushion 226

Spawn Bag

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Looking for a cabin cushion for my 2007 226. This is the cushion that would go just aft the port potty cushion. I found a 2007 Grady White parts list with the exact picture, however I'm not able to copy or save the picture. Below is the link to the parts list and it's referred to "Cushion D" on top of page 49. Should I just be contacting Grady to see if something like this is still available for my boat. Also, does anyone know if that cushion would come supported. I would assume it has the support on the bottom just like the one directly above the port potty.

Plan on sleeping on her a few times and making the area a little larger would prove useful.

http://b2b.gradywhite.com/DealerNetwork ... Manual.pdf

THANKS!!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
The cushion you are referring to is known as the "filler" cushion.

If memory serves me correctly (I owned both a 226 and 228) the cushions rests on top of the edges of the panels on each side...there is no leg to support it. I also recall that it had plenty of support for me (and I am a "not small" 250 lbs)...

G8RDave

Reaction score
The bottom of that cushion is wood and is plenty strong to support you without any sort of leg. Like Parthery said, is just rests on the rim of the opening.