cabin eiling cracks

mifigli

Reaction score
I was taking a nap in my otherwise perfect 2000 Seafarer and was quite surprised to see cracks in the cabin ceiling. Some near the screw holes and some not. The ceiling seems to be made of some type of hard plastic and not fiberglass ( I am not sure) anybody experience this problem or have any thoughts on what to do?

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I just discovered a new, rather large crack in mine. As expected GW has stepped up and has a fix plan in the works. They truly have THE BEST customer service in the industry. For those who question the price of top tier boats, at least for GW there is great value for the money.

They have made some changes to allow for expansion/contraction in the headliner. This is one of those issues that just isn't known until a few years in the field. While it would be best to never have the problem, I am very happy that GW takes care of their owners well past the warranty period.

I suggest contacting your dealer or custserv@gradywhite.com

On a side note: my new u/w lights ROCK!!! :D

HDGWJOE

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
megabytes said:
I just discovered a new, rather large crack in mine. As expected GW has stepped up and has a fix plan in the works. They truly have THE BEST customer service in the industry. For those who question the price of top tier boats, at least for GW there is great value for the money.:D

I agree 100%!!! It's a very comfortable fealing when you know the manufacturer stands behind their product well AFTER the warranty has expired.