Cabin table

CJ7Rob

Reaction score
Want to add a small table I have out of a teak piece I have for my Overnighter. I want to make it removable and attach it to that partition by the head. Anyone know a 90* aluminum bend bracket that can attach to the partition and the other end to the bottom of the table? Thx

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Man, Rob, I had to read that first sentence 3 times till I "believe" I understand what you are saying! So... you have a table (that may or may not be already made), and you want to use a 90* aluminum tube to mount it? Garelick makes at least one 90* setup.

Last edited:

CJ7Rob

Reaction score
Man, Rob, it I had to read that first sentence 3 times till I "believe" I understand what you are saying! So... you have a table (that may or may not be already made), and you want to use a 90* aluminum tube to mount it? Garelick makes at least one 90* setup.

Yes correct, thanks I saw the Garelick one and one by Taco, but pretty expensive.

Fishtales

Reaction score
yes, hard to tell how they fold up and how they look. would be nice to see someone use them and report back...

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
I’d be interested in seeing pics of the final product. I also have an overnighter

CJ7Rob

Reaction score

Thanks for sending these. First ones may work as long as I can make it removable. I have a teak table top maybe 24"x14", not big, just for kids to use in cabin.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Thanks for sending these. First ones may work as long as I can make it removable. I have a teak table top maybe 24"x14", not big, just for kids to use in cabin.
Could try just brackets like this but it wouldn’t fold, you’d take it off and stow

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I used the V-lock bracket as it is very small footprint and does not stick out more than 1".