Can't Post Pics

Capt Tom

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 205
The last few times I have tried to upload a picture from my camera it will not allow me. Like the file is too large, not doing anything different from when I was able to. Any ideas?

Pighunter

Reaction score
The last few times I have tried to upload a picture from my camera it will not allow me. Like the file is too large, not doing anything different from when I was able to. Any ideas?
Same thing has been happening to me. Never had a problem before but now it says file to large.

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
What you gotta do is select two pictures then top right corner u select size and then click it to large. Then unselect the second pic or keep it but you need two pics selected for the resize option to come up

HookUp

Reaction score
Model
Adventure

If its a Windows machine open the photo with Microsoft photo- then on the right side click on the three dots that will open a menu- Choose "resize"
I recommend copying the picture from the phone to the PC first.

Good luck

Inkedhelp_LI.jpg

Capt Tom

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 205
So is there not a way to upload with a Android smartphone any longer? Use to be able to but not anymore. I tried multiple ways but no luck.

SkunkBoat

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Model
Express 265
iPhone is giving fits with the .HEIC file type (its all a conspiracy to make you pay for huge amounts of iCloud storage).

From a MAC in Finder you can make a FILE, "Quick Action" to "Convert to JPEG" (and resize and save in Pictures). That makes it easy if you need to do it alot.

I convert them to jpeg and upload them to IMGUR.com and then copy the BBCode and paste here
mDJXdbQl.jpg

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
New phones take pics that are both amazing and large files.
I usually have to crop every pic I post.

Sparkdog118

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Original pics seem to download easier than screenshots. A screenshot must be a larger file.