Canvas enclosure

Deep Blue

Reaction score
I've contacted a couple of canvas cover manufacturers but they either carry full boat covers or T-top canvas, which I don't need. My Sailfish has a hard top, what I'm looking for is a canvas enclosure that mimics the plastic window panels, e.g. the canvas would attach under the hardtop, cover the entire helm area and all four canvas panels would zip together. Does anyone know of a manufacturer (East Coast is fine) that has produced such a thing?

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I've contacted a couple of canvas cover manufacturers but they either carry full boat covers or T-top canvas, which I don't need. My Sailfish has a hard top, what I'm looking for is a canvas enclosure that mimics the plastic window panels, e.g. the canvas would attach under the hardtop, cover the entire helm area and all four canvas panels would zip together. Does anyone know of a manufacturer (East Coast is fine) that has produced such a thing?

Contact A&J Canvas in Vanceboro NC, they make the Grady enclosure, they could probably make the solid panels for you.

reelserious

Reaction score
You might want to consider a mooring cover. It would be just as effective and a lot cheaper if I understand what you are looking for. I have one for my Sailfish. It attaches to the windshield and covers the helm area all the way back to the cockpit. I would guess that it was also made by A&J.

Deep Blue

Reaction score
I just looked up mooring cover and all the photos show a complete cover; I'll contact A&J; do you happen to have a photo of yours?

Fishtales

Reaction score
A&J makes the entire enclosure and I believe that boat had the mooring cover as an option. I have one for my marlin. It snaps on the front of the windshield as stated and you snap it down along both sides of the windshield down to the snaps on the front of the cooler and livewell. It covers the entire helm area.

Kovito

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I have a selfish 274 and need the same cover. do you have his info? Thanks. How's it turn out? Any pics?