canvas for marlin

jack996

Reaction score
Does anyone know who makes the enclosures for grady white I have a marlin and neede new canvas .

megabytes

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Where are you located? Most areas have good canvas shops who can make a great set. I upgraded to strataglass and stamoid. My canvas came out great. It was around $3700 but well worth it. Much better than what comes with the boat.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
megabytes said:
Most areas have good canvas shops who can make a great set. I upgraded to strataglass and stamoid. My canvas came out great. It was around $3700 but well worth it. Much better than what comes with the boat.

I did the same on my 265. I used a local canvas shop up here in ct.

dgreen1069

Reaction score
If you don't mind, how much did you pay for your canvas? I need new canvas, but I'm not sure I'm up for spending $3,700. I was thinking $1,500 was more in the ballpark, but I haven't bought canvas in over 15 years.

ROBERTH

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I contacted Grady and they told me to contact these folks and ask for Bobby:
A & J Canvas
2450 Streets Ferry Rd
Vanceboro,NC 28586
P:252-244-1509

They said that these are the folks they use to make their canvas for the Grady's.
I called them for my '92 Sailfish Sportbridge and they called back in a couple of days and gave me a quote of approx. $1500 and some change for full enclosure. Recommended I send them the old canvas to ensure they could match up to original templates in case there were changes made to my specific model. About a week turnaround.

When the timing is right, I will contact them to do the work.