Canyon 306 Windshield water repair

capeguy

Reaction score
Hi all,
The water supply line to my windshield washer broke and I am not sure how to get at the fixture from inside the console. First pic is of the broken water line. Second pic is a panel inside the console and I am not sure how it is attached to the inside of the console. I don't want to just pull it off an d break something, but I kind of think it just needs to be pried off? Anyone do this before and know how its done? I think if I remove the panel, I can get to the fitting for the water line?

Attachments

• wash.jpg
    wash.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 23
  • panel.jpg
    panel.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Ploeger77

Hookup1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
Probably just hose. Maybe you can pull it out. Maybe you can pull it back. But opening up the panels and headliner you have to decide if its worth it.

I ditched my wipers and front windows last year! Not the best photo but you get the idea.

front.jpeg

Billv

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
I have the same problem. Supply line is broken somewhere in the headliner. I think I will just close it off , not worth the effort to remove the liner to replace it

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
Hi,

That panel just pulls off. It takes a little bit more muscle than you might expect.

capeguy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Anyone use RainX on their windshield? Is there a particular type?

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
^^^be very careful what you put on a non-glass (plastic-like) windscreen/windshield