Changing light bulb for red & white overhead light

GulfGrady

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to change the bulbs in the overhead light on a Chase 273?

wrobinson

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm going from memory, but I think you take a small screwdriver and pop off the plastic globe change the bulb and pop it back in.

el jefe

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
You may want to call Grady. I have the dual light and I was looking at it and understand the issue. I unscrewed the switch but it lead me no where. Keep us posted.

wrobinson

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I've changed that bulb before but it has been a while I do remember it was tricky to figure it out, then once I did it was pretty simple.

I am going to be on the boat this weekend. I'll take a look at it.

wrobinson

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I'm sorry I forgot to look at that light this weekend. I thought it about it halfway home. Maybe somebody else knows the trick.

GulfGrady

Reaction score
Not yet. :( My electronics box is built out so I don't have easy access to the back side of the light. I was hoping someone could enlighten (haha) the situation before I go tearing up the electronics box.

gerrys

Reaction score
Try twisting it to the left like you're removing a light bulb. I remember messing with mine but its been a long time and I don't remember what I did to get it off. Just a suggestion.